Careers at NeoTrack
where diversity — both cognitive and literal — and ideas flourish.
Why work with us
We are always interested in bringing in great talent to add new perspectives. Today, we are a team of 70+ people working to solve challenges, being small gives us a lot of agility in terms of innovation, work-life balance and flexibility.
If you are creative, passionate, innovative and want to make a difference, come join us. You’ll be welcomed into a team that loves to dream up groundbreaking ideas and make them real.
Use your expertise and ideas to help us provide pre-eminent solutions to schools.
Share your resume with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your profile gets shortlisted, we will get in touch with you.
Senior Web Developer (PHP)
- Design and build web applications with PHP, CodeIgniter / Any PHP frameworks
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable web application
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Be hands-on HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, PHP and CodeIgniter / Any PHP framework
- Experience with designing Front-End
- Candidate should be strong in PHP and CodeIgniter / Any PHP framework.
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
- Strong knowledge in Web/Front-end Development
- Experience on Java will be an added advantage
Experience : 3+ years
Senior Marketing Executive
- Direct sales and marketing activities
- Deep technical understanding of the product and explaining it to the customers in the domestic market conveying problem statements, usage, solution values, etc is very important for the product
- The market shall be approached via cold calls, meeting in person, references, events for business generation
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining customer loyalty
- Recognize opportunities to up-sell a customer and sell enhancements to create a better experience or event
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and also legibly
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally
- Should be willing to travel in & around the territory and out of town based on the requirement.
- Proactively recognize opportunities for the company’s products and solutions
- Pre-sales, post-sales activities, and other support activities and coordination to ensure smooth service to the customer.
- Fixing client appointments, meetings, and follow-up with targets and obtaining results
- Creation and maintenance of client databases
- Minimum 4 years of marketing experience, preferably in the marketing of products and solutions.
- Educational qualifications: Any graduate/postgraduate – Any specialization
- Excellent communication skills – Fluency in territory language & English. Hindi is an added advantage. Flexibility to travel
- Gender preference: Male
- Good marketing skills / should be persistent and responsible.
- Should have a positive attitude and be trustworthy.
- Highly organized and mature with respect to human relationships.
- Should have high influencing, convincing, and negotiating skills.
- Attitude to learn is a must and should be target oriented.
- Should easily understand the technology and be familiar with current technology trends & handling electronic devices like computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Should have strong presentation skills & Interpersonal Skills